The following terms and conditions govern the Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel Membership and the benefits available thereunder (the “Elite Membership”). ALL PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO THE ELITE MEMBERSHIP ARE URGED TO READ THE MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO CONTACT AN ELITE BY VACATIONISMS WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REPRESENTATIVE AT ATTN: MEMBERSHIP, HELLO@LETSGOELITE.COM. This membership terms & conditions (the “Membership Terms & Conditions,” or “Agreement”) is made between Vacationisms Worldwide Travel, a New Hampshire limited liability company with executive offices in Goffstown, NH, and the person registering for membership or otherwise specified on the Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel member account. (“you” or the “Member”).
1. Description of Elite Membership. Each Member is entitled to receive services, discounts and other benefits determined by level of Elite Membership agreed to and paid for (“Benefits”).
a. All Benefits entitlements are accessible online at http://www.letsgoelite.com/membership (the “Benefits Website”). To access complete Benefits or information related to Benefits or the Elite Membership from the Benefits Website, a Member will be required to be a member in good standing and enter his or her registered email address or username and password.
b. Discounts and other Benefits available to Members are based upon negotiated contracts with participating vendor’s usual and customary fees, or on national or regional fees for such Product. A Member’s actual savings and benefits will vary depending upon Member’s physical location in the United States or Canada and the specific Benefit. Discounts and other Benefits available to Members may not be combined with discounts from any other discount program.
c. All Benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution without notice and Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel makes no representations or warranties with respect to, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, out of date or erroneous information related thereto.
d. Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel has negotiated with the providers of Benefits in an attempt to acquire the best possible products, services and discounts for its members.
e. The membership fee for the Elite Membership is as follows, billed on a monthly basis:
Silver Elitest: $250
Silver Executive Elitest: $250
Gold Elitest: $500
Gold Executive Elitest: $750
Platinum Elitest: $1,000
Platinum Corporate Elitest: $2,000
All Elite Membership fees are non-refundable, will not be prorated, and payable for the Member’s monthly subscription to the Elite Membership.
2. Membership Term; Renewals. A Member shall be entitled to all of the Benefits available to Members of the ECA Service for the ensuing calendar month, commencing on the date of acceptance of the Member’s application for enrollment for each monthly period thereafter (the “Membership Term”). All memberships will automatically renew each month unless cancelled in writing at least fourteen (14) days in advance of the member’s next billing date. Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to any Member, or to cancel this Agreement or the Elite Membership.
3. Electronic Disclosure and Consent. Your submission of an electronic application shall constitute your consent to receive any and all disclosures, notices and other communications including any notice that may be legally required to be provided to you regarding this Agreement, in electronic form. Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel will provide all future disclosures and notices by sending an alert to the electronic mail address that you have provided.
At your request, Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel agrees to provide you with a paper copy of any amendments to this Agreement. You may request paper copies of required notices by sending such request to Attn: Membership, email@example.com.
It is your responsibility to maintain accurate contact information in your member profile and contact Elite by Vacationists Worldwide Travel immediately if your electronic or US postal mail address changes and you are unwilling or unable to update the information online. You can notify Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel of such changes through the website, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Elite Membership Fee; Renewal Fees. The current Elite Membership fee (the “Service Fee”) will be automatically billed to Member’s designated credit card account or other authorized billing source (e.g., debit card, checking account) on a monthly recurring basis as authorized upon enrollment. Any Member who uses a debit card as the designated credit card account acknowledges that Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel will not be responsible for any fees or penalties associated with insufficient funds, bounced checks or any other form of fee due to a charge of the Service Fee to a debit card provided by the Member. Unless Member cancels membership in the Elite Membership or alters their auto-renewal status through the member profile online pursuant to Section 5 of this Agreement fourteen (14) days prior to the end of Member’s then-current Membership Term, Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel will automatically renew membership at the end of such then-current Membership Term as authorized upon enrollment and bill the then-current renewal Service Fee to the designated billing source.
5. Right to Cancel; Refund of Elite Membership Fee. Members have the right to terminate this Agreement and membership in the Elite Membership at any time. A Member may cancel this Agreement and membership in the Elite Membership, or their auto-renewal, through their member profile, once logged into the website; or by sending such request to Attn: Accounting, email@example.com. If Member cancels their membership before the end of a Membership Term for which Member has paid the Service Fee, the Member cannot receive a refund of such Service Fee nor any portion thereof. Due to the nature of the services provided by Elite Membership (many of which are accessible immediately upon acceptance) it is understood that refunds cannot be issued. Member will remain liable for any other fees or charges to be paid pursuant to this Agreement or the Elite Membership. If Member feels that they have been billed multiple times for the Member Service for one Membership Term, Member should promptly send notice of such, including all membership contact details, billing dates, transaction details and the credit card and/or debit card number that it was billed to Attn: Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Disclaimer of Liability. Vendors. Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel shall have no liability in regard to any services provided, or to be provided, by any non-affiliated third-party sponsor, affiliate or vendor (“Vendor”). All Vendors are independent contractors or companies and not employees, partners or joint venture partners with Vacationisms Worldwide Travel. Vacationisms Worldwide Travel shall have no liability in regard to any Benefits provided, or to be provided, by any Vendor. You agree that claims with regard to services shall be made against the Vendor providing or performing such services and not Vacationisms Worldwide Travel. Although Vacationisms Worldwide Travel, upon request by the member, will endeavor to intervene in conjunction with a member experiencing a problem or discrepancy with a Vendor, in the event any product or service purchased by a Member is canceled, modified, defective, or otherwise unsatisfactory to the Member, the Member will look solely to the provider, seller, merchant or manufacturer of the product or service for any repair, exchange, refund or satisfaction of claim. Member understands and acknowledges that Vacationisms Worldwide Travel cannot force vendors to provide any product, service or promotion and that Vendors are free to run their businesses as they see fit and begin/halt such efforts at their own discretion.
7. Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel Member Representation and Obligations. In return for the discounts, services and benefits available under the Elite Membership, each Member acknowledges such Member’s obligations to Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel as follows: (a) you have read the “Membership Terms & Conditions” carefully, and understand the provisions of the Elite Membership and the billing method for the payment of the monthly Service Fee; (b) You may cancel your membership in the Elite Membership at any time prior to the conclusion of the then current Membership Term and will not be entitled to a refund of the pro rata unused portion of the Service Fee, (c) the Membership Term will renew automatically effective the first day following the conclusion of the existing Membership Term unless you elect to cancel in accordance with this Agreement; (d) the benefits of membership in the Elite Membership are not assignable without the express written consent of Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel and you will use your membership only for personal or corporate use, depending on your selected membership level, or for the benefit of your immediate family. For purposes of this Agreement, “Immediate Family” shall be limited to the Member, and his or her spouse and children residing in the same house. You agree not to share any proprietary information supplied you by the Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel including but not limited to coupon codes, discounts, incentives, and the like to any third-party, individual, entity or institution. A violation of this provision will result in your forfeiture of membership in the Elite Membership, potential legal action from Vacationisms Worldwide Travel and its Members and/or potential legal action from the Vendor; and (e) Vacationisms Worldwide Travel assumes no responsibility for the payment of or contribution to any use or sales tax on Benefits that may be imposed by any state or federal taxing authority and such taxes, to the extent imposed, shall remain the sole responsibility of the Member or the direct provider of the Benefits, as the case may be.
8. Governing Law; Arbitration. This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Hampshire. Any dispute arising between you and Vacationisms Worldwide Travel will be submitted to arbitration in the State of New Hampshire in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect. Nothing herein stated shall deprive you of the benefits of your state’s consumer protection laws.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. Vacationisms Worldwide Travel is not a merchant, manufacturer, or direct provider for many of the Benefits, accommodations or modes of travel made available to Members. ACCORDINGLY AND UNLESS A VENDOR HAS AGREED OTHERWISE, ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ADVICE, MERCHANDISE, ACCOMMODATIONS, MODES OF TRANSPORTATION AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY IS GIVEN REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, DATA, SERVICE, ADVICE, SERVICE, PRODUCT OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE TO, OR PURCHASED BY MEMBERS THROUGH THE BENEFITS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE THROUGH HIS OR HER MEMBERSHIP IN THE ECA SERVICE.
10. General Release. Each Member, for himself/herself, and on behalf of any person who uses the Benefits available through the Elite Membership (“Membership Beneficiary”), hereby forever releases, acquits and discharges Vacationisms Worldwide Travel from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action that such Member or such Member’s legal representatives may have by reason of any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the use of any and all Benefits and Services available through the Elite Membership. The sole recourse available to a Member, Membership Beneficiary or their legal representatives shall be the cancellation of the Membership.
11. Receipt of Mail. Elite by Vacationisms Worldwide Travel cannot guarantee that it receives any mail that Member claims to have sent. Member should, at Member’s own expense, send any notices to Vacationisms Worldwide Travel in a form to ensure to Member that their communication arrived at Vacationisms Worldwide Travel, which form may include but not be limited to FedEx, UPS, USPS Return Receipt Requested and USPS Certified Mail.
12. Entire Agreement. The foregoing Membership Terms & Conditions contain the entire terms and agreements in connection with Member’s participation in the Elite Membership and no representations, inducements, promises or agreement, or otherwise, between Vacationisms Worldwide Travel and the Member not included herein, shall be of any force or effect. If any of the foregoing terms or provisions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
13. Binding Effect. The foregoing Membership Terms & Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Vacationisms Worldwide Travel and the Member as well as their respective successors and permitted assigns.